domingo, 20 de julho de 2008

Relationships

There are elements in relationships I can’t deal with properly…

Especially the fact that when I meet someone that I’m attracted to I can’t be myself in front of them, I’m always the person I think they want me to be, or they are looking for… I don’t think none of the people I dated knew the real me, they knew some parts of me that I couldn’t disguised or I knew they would enjoy it, but never the whole truly me… The desire to please everyone it was so much stronger and that’s not necessarily a bad thing, however it can be really negative, when we stop being ourselves to please, to satisfy their wills.

I used to believe I was quite versatile, I could adapt to every person’s taste, please everyone and be loved by everyone… But that was a colossal illusion, they didn’t like me, they liked the person I knew they would like... It’s definitely tough to know that it was all a lie!

I don’t know why I did it, I regretted every time and I still regret it… The truth is that being myself bring too much complication, that person may not like the person I am, and that was just too painful to cope with…

Now, I want to take that risk! It’s harder than I expected, to be in such a vulnerable situation, I like to be in control, even not showing I am… But it’s what I want now, I want to be me, without disguises, without masks, just me.

Only that way I can find true love!!

1 comentário:

Diogo Lopes disse...

Deeply Amazing!
Looooooove it from the bottom of my heart! ;)
This text shows you have grown up! ;)
Shows that you finally learned you less and that's great to see that you're up to take a risk, to change, to be yourself!
And that's exactly the way things roll!
Your Charming Prince must accept you for the who you truly are and not for the pleasant image of you, which you show!
Because like every human being you have skills but you have flaws too!
And you just have to show to the One that as He has to the same thing because if your Love is true!
It will be unconditional!
So you have to love each other accepting your both sides: the good and the bad side!
;)

Go Ahead!

I know you will do it!
Remember the Secret: You can do everything you want if you really and deeply believe in that! ;)

I am here to help you!
For everything! ;)
So..if you need Help...just call me! ;)

Bjao