domingo, 20 de julho de 2008

Ideal! :)

One quality that my perfect guy must have is imperfection. The last thing I want is someone perfect by my side!!

In addiction, I just have a few demands... I want:

*Someone who makes mistakes, but knows how to apologize.

*Someone who is capable of crying, and is man enough to admit it and even share some of those moments with me.

*Someone with whom I can cry with and he would hug and tell me everything will be ok.

*Someone who can make me laugh!! And knows the place where I have tickles!!

*Someone who can put me on his lap and never says I’m too heavy!

*Someone who will make me believe that he forgot my birthday and then make a big surprise. :D

*Someone who would take me to dinner and open the car’s door, and pay for dinner, a true gentleman.

*Someone who eats and drinks more than me. I like little bellies!! ;)

* Someone that would make fun of my fears, but then he’d hold my hand until I fell asleep.

* Someone who admires me for who I am and my history.

*Someone with whom I can talk about everything and have the most amazing arguments.

*Someone with whom every moment is special.

* Someone intelligent.

*Someone who doesn’t judge me for my actions, for my habits, just accepts and loves me for what I am.

*Someone, that for him I feel that I’m indispensable, that he needs me.

*Someone tender and caring and that gives me the amount of affection I need.

*Someone I can look in the eyes and don’t be afraid.

*Someone with character! Who calls my attention when I need.

*Someone who is jealous of the other boys.

*Someone with whom I don’t need to ask to know what he is thinking.

*Someone with whom I will travel around the world.

*Someone who loves me.

*Someone who finds something special about me, that I never noticed before.

*Someone with a cute face! ;)

*Someone who looks at me and thinks it is forever.

* Someone who would give his life to save mine.

Is it asking too much???

Where are you my Prince Charming??? Come and rescue me! ;)

2 comentários:

Diogo Lopes disse...

A Great, Admiring and Marvellous text!
Excelent!
I just love it! ;)

I totally agree when you say that your Charming Prince must be imperfect because that's the way the Life is! That's the way the things are!
There's always flaws in everything!
The world itself is imperfect! Imperfection is evrywhere!
And that's wonderful to know that you accept an imperfect man to you! ;)

It's not asking too much because you'll see someday, somehow you will find your eternal and true love, your charming prince and you'll realise is just the One you were looking for! ;)

Wait...and you will see! ;)

Bjao
Well done! Keep it up!

Pedro Ramoa disse...

Wish i could help you in your quest, but the only man i know that fits the description almost completly, i only see him when i look in a mirror :) even so, i don't think he is imperfect enough :p
Have a great summer...
Kisses...